Size recommendation above is based on a digital 3D analysis and empirical study conducted for all our own shoe lasts streamlined with an intelligent best-fit algorithm. Please bear in mind that our size recommendation is only good for the shoe category that you are designing. Understandably, fitting among different shoe categories might differ. For any other shoe style size recommendation, please go back to designing section, select new shoe model, access the online size calculator tool and check your size again.
Also please bear in mind that difference in shoe sizes measurements is often as small as 2mm (1/12 inches) so your foot measurements will need to be equally detail-oriented to be effective. Please ensure you measure your feet following strictly instructions shown in help guide.
It is best to measure your feet after a full day of walking because exercise can slightly increase the size of your feet.
Measure both feet; most people’s feet are slightly asymmetrical. Use the measurements from the larger foot.
Information contained here is intended as a general guide only. Size recommendation by our online size calculator tool entirely depends on how accurate the actual foot measurement is. We can only aim to provide you with the best fitting size based in our digital and empirical studies and the measurements you provide. For a perfect fit, please use any of the size try-on sets that are available.
SHOE SIZE GUIDE
Due to the European shoe last we use, if you are a half size please order the next full size, i.e. if you are a UK 9.5 please order a UK 10.
Refund & Return
All returned goods must be unused and in their original packaging. We will not accept returns of products with scuffed or marked soles…
Maxwell Bespoke cannot be held responsible for returned goods being lost in transit without proof of postage and for this reason advise sending confirmation of postage.
Bespoke orders cannot be returned due to the unique nature of the product.
- This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Maxwell Bespoke.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
- Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
- Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
- If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
- Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
- Once your return is received and inspected we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
- If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
- If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed